Thursday Nov 15, 2007
Thursday May 24, 2007
By pelegri on May 24, 2007
Arun has posted a nice set of write-ups on how to use jRuby and Rails on GlassFish, including Getting Started with RoR and several Hello Worlds: basic, RoR with a database and RoR with a database in a WAR.
Podcasts & Videos
- JavaOne CFP is Open - Your Invitation to Submit to the Java EE Track
- Migrating from GlassFish to WebLogic: The Beauty of Java EE
- Want to Work on EclipseLink/TopLink? Oracle is Hiring!
- The Basics of Connection Pools in Glassfish
- Java EE 8 Community Survey - The Final Part!
- GlassFish Monitoring and Management Virtual Event with Adam Bien
- Java+EE Basic Training with Yakov Fain
- Inject Properties using CDI
- An update on the Java EE 8 Community Survey