Thursday Nov 15, 2007
Thursday May 24, 2007
By pelegri on May 24, 2007
Arun has posted a nice set of write-ups on how to use jRuby and Rails on GlassFish, including Getting Started with RoR and several Hello Worlds: basic, RoR with a database and RoR with a database in a WAR.
Podcasts & Videos
- CDI 1.2 Released
- GlassFish Story by Rakuten/Makito Hashiyama
- JSON Schema
- Asynchronous CDI Events?
- David Heffelfinger's Java EE/GlassFish Adoption Story
- Non-blocking I/Os in Servlet 3.1
- JSF + AngularJS = AngularFaces?
- Method Validation in Bean Validation 1.1
- New book: EJB 3 in Action, Second Edition
- Free Java Virtual Developer Day