Thursday Nov 15, 2007
Thursday May 24, 2007
By pelegri on May 24, 2007
Arun has posted a nice set of write-ups on how to use jRuby and Rails on GlassFish, including Getting Started with RoR and several Hello Worlds: basic, RoR with a database and RoR with a database in a WAR.
Podcasts & Videos
- GlassFish 4.1.1 is now available!
- Join the J1 GlassFish - Java EE Community Events!
- Survey Confirms JSF Remains Leading Web Framework
- Bessem Hmidi on AngularBeans at JavaOne 2015
- Java EE @ Devoxx Poland 2015
- JSON-P 1.1/Java EE 8 Webinar at Istanbul JUG
- Asynchronous Support in JAX-RS 2/Java EE 7
- Java API for JSON Binding (JSON-B) 1.0 Early Draft Now Available!
- Java EE @ Chicago Coder Conference 2015
- A new CDI scope in Java EE 8 ?