Wednesday Sep 16, 2009
Wednesday May 13, 2009
By pelegri on May 13, 2009
Arun has added three new, JRuby-based entries to our Adoption Stories. The first story is about Kenai, and is a model story for GlassFish Portfolio: Apache HTTPD Server, Memcached, MySQL, JRuby and GlassFish Server (it is also a bit recursive, as JRuby lives on Kenai).
Tuesday May 20, 2008
Podcasts & Videos
- Jfokus 2014 Trip Report
- Participate in the Future of Java
- JPA 2.1 Entity Graphs
- Java 8 Launch
- Java EE 8 Survey Last Call!
- JavaOne CFP is Open - Your Invitation to Submit to the Java EE Track
- Migrating from GlassFish to WebLogic: The Beauty of Java EE
- Want to Work on EclipseLink/TopLink? Oracle is Hiring!
- The Basics of Connection Pools in Glassfish