Thursday Mar 20, 2008
Monday Feb 04, 2008
By alexismp on Feb 04, 2008
Following the footsteps of previous versions, GlassFish v2ur1 (first released in December 2007) now support seven languages: Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, French, German and Spanish. Some of the web content is also localized. As always community help and feedback is welcome.
Wednesday Oct 31, 2007
By pelegri on Oct 31, 2007
Ming has announced the availability of GlassFish v2 in 7 languages:
For more details and additional distributions, check Ming's note. Note that the translations of the web site go down one level, then they revert to english. And, if you are interested in helping, please participate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Help Wanted! I encourage you to download your favorite localized version and post your experience on this blog; what worked, and what didn't work. Thanks!
Corrected! I've corrected this entry; I've also written a follow-up entry with more info for the Spanish Locale.
Podcasts & Videos
- Developers Continue to Affirm Strong Support for Java EE 7
- Self-Documented Services Using JAX-RS Analyzer
- Java SE 8 and Java EE 7 in Production at TecSinapse
- Java EE @ ConFoo 2016
- The next VTS round is fast approaching!
- Java EE 7 Proves Effective for Mission-Critical E-Payment Systems
- Java EE @ DevNexus 2016
- Java EE in Practice for Secure Online Voting at Scytl
- Cargo Tracker Java EE 7 Blue Prints Now Running on WebLogic
- Revamping the Security API in Java EE 8