Thursday Mar 20, 2008
Monday Feb 04, 2008
By alexismp on Feb 04, 2008
Following the footsteps of previous versions, GlassFish v2ur1 (first released in December 2007) now support seven languages: Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, French, German and Spanish. Some of the web content is also localized. As always community help and feedback is welcome.
Wednesday Oct 31, 2007
By pelegri on Oct 31, 2007
Ming has announced the availability of GlassFish v2 in 7 languages:
For more details and additional distributions, check Ming's note. Note that the translations of the web site go down one level, then they revert to english. And, if you are interested in helping, please participate at email@example.com.
Your Help Wanted! I encourage you to download your favorite localized version and post your experience on this blog; what worked, and what didn't work. Thanks!
Corrected! I've corrected this entry; I've also written a follow-up entry with more info for the Spanish Locale.
Podcasts & Videos
- JavaOne CFP is Open - Your Invitation to Submit to the Java EE Track
- New book: "Web Development with Java and JSF"
- Forge Powered Java EE Rapid Application Development Comes to NetBeans!
- JMS 2.0 Revision A
- Java EE 8/Adopt-a-JSR Updates: Morocco JUG!
- Java EE Management API 2.0 (JSR 373) Spins Up
- Java EE Container Lifecycle
- Migrating a JSF Application from Spring to Java EE 7/CDI
- Java EE 7 Hands-on-Lab Updated for You to Use!
- Templating in the MVC JSR