Thursday May 18, 2006
Friday Jan 27, 2006
By pelegri on Jan 27, 2006
Santiago has been spending some more quality time with his japex project. Japex was initially used within FastInfoset group but Santiago recognized it was generally useful and made it reusable. His new direction involves combining it with junit so as to support performance benchmarking. The results look good, so it may also work for you.
Podcasts & Videos
- Java EE @ Devoxx UK
- Virtual Adopt-a-JSR/Java EE 8 Overview on Tuesday!
- GlassFish Images on Docker Hub
- Using @Context in JAX-RS
- Java EE 7 Maintenance Review Draft
- Managing a Java EE Application Server with Chef
- A Directory for CDI Plugins
- Java EE 7/Bean Validation Adoption at Harvard University
- JSON-P 1.1 (JSR 374) update: JSON Pointer & JSON Patch
- Last Call to Submit to the JavaOne Java EE Track