Thursday May 18, 2006
Friday Jan 27, 2006
By pelegri on Jan 27, 2006
Santiago has been spending some more quality time with his japex project. Japex was initially used within FastInfoset group but Santiago recognized it was generally useful and made it reusable. His new direction involves combining it with junit so as to support performance benchmarking. The results look good, so it may also work for you.
Podcasts & Videos
- GlassFish Story by Rakuten/Makito Hashiyama
- JSON Schema
- Asynchronous CDI Events?
- David Heffelfinger's Java EE/GlassFish Adoption Story
- Non-blocking I/Os in Servlet 3.1
- JSF + AngularJS = AngularFaces?
- Method Validation in Bean Validation 1.1
- New book: EJB 3 in Action, Second Edition
- Free Java Virtual Developer Day
- Last Call to Submit to the JavaOne Java EE Track