Thursday May 18, 2006
Friday Jan 27, 2006
By pelegri on Jan 27, 2006
Santiago has been spending some more quality time with his japex project. Japex was initially used within FastInfoset group but Santiago recognized it was generally useful and made it reusable. His new direction involves combining it with junit so as to support performance benchmarking. The results look good, so it may also work for you.
Podcasts & Videos
- Developers Continue to Affirm Strong Support for Java EE 7
- Self-Documented Services Using JAX-RS Analyzer
- Java SE 8 and Java EE 7 in Production at TecSinapse
- Java EE @ ConFoo 2016
- The next VTS round is fast approaching!
- Java EE 7 Proves Effective for Mission-Critical E-Payment Systems
- Java EE @ DevNexus 2016
- Java EE in Practice for Secure Online Voting at Scytl
- Cargo Tracker Java EE 7 Blue Prints Now Running on WebLogic
- Revamping the Security API in Java EE 8