Thursday May 18, 2006
Friday Jan 27, 2006
By pelegri on Jan 27, 2006
Santiago has been spending some more quality time with his japex project. Japex was initially used within FastInfoset group but Santiago recognized it was generally useful and made it reusable. His new direction involves combining it with junit so as to support performance benchmarking. The results look good, so it may also work for you.
Podcasts & Videos
- JavaOne CFP is Open - Your Invitation to Submit to the Java EE Track
- New book: "Web Development with Java and JSF"
- Forge Powered Java EE Rapid Application Development Comes to NetBeans!
- JMS 2.0 Revision A
- Java EE 8/Adopt-a-JSR Updates: Morocco JUG!
- Java EE Management API 2.0 (JSR 373) Spins Up
- Java EE Container Lifecycle
- Migrating a JSF Application from Spring to Java EE 7/CDI
- Java EE 7 Hands-on-Lab Updated for You to Use!
- Templating in the MVC JSR