Thursday Jan 08, 2015
Tuesday Jul 22, 2014
By David Delabassee-Oracle on Jul 22, 2014
It should be noted that previous versions of JSF intentionally lagged one version behind the Java EE version in which it was bundled (e.g. JSF 2.2 is part of Java EE 7 but it also works on top of Java EE 6). This release plans to abandon this approach in favor of being able to leverage platform features from Java EE 8 and Java SE 8.
So if you have any feedback before the JSF 2.3 JSR proposal is submitted to the JCP, now is the time to raise your voice!
Podcasts & Videos
- JSON-P 1.1/Java EE 8 Webinar at Istanbul JUG
- Asynchronous Support in JAX-RS 2/Java EE 7
- Java API for JSON Binding (JSON-B) 1.0 Early Draft Now Available!
- Java EE @ Chicago Coder Conference 2015
- A new CDI scope in Java EE 8 ?
- A Journey from Tapestry to JSF 2.2 and JavaEE 7
- Submit Now to Win a Duke's Choice Award!
- Adopt-a-JSR/Java EE 8 at Istanbul JUG
- Maven, Java EE and ... NetBeans
- Help Recognize Java Community Process (JCP) Heroes!