Thursday Jan 08, 2015
Tuesday Jul 22, 2014
By David Delabassee-Oracle on Jul 22, 2014
It should be noted that previous versions of JSF intentionally lagged one version behind the Java EE version in which it was bundled (e.g. JSF 2.2 is part of Java EE 7 but it also works on top of Java EE 6). This release plans to abandon this approach in favor of being able to leverage platform features from Java EE 8 and Java SE 8.
So if you have any feedback before the JSF 2.3 JSR proposal is submitted to the JCP, now is the time to raise your voice!
Podcasts & Videos
- Managing a Java EE Application Server with Chef
- A Directory for CDI Plugins
- Java EE 7/Bean Validation Adoption at Harvard University
- JSON-P 1.1 (JSR 374) update: JSON Pointer & JSON Patch
- Last Call to Submit to the JavaOne Java EE Track
- Java EE Security API (JSR 375) Update
- A Preview of Java EE @ GIDS 2015
- MVC 1.0 (JSR 371) Early Draft Review period has started!
- Java EE @ ConFoo Canada 2015
- Java EE @ Devoxx France