Thursday Jan 08, 2015
Tuesday Jul 22, 2014
By David Delabassee-Oracle on Jul 22, 2014
It should be noted that previous versions of JSF intentionally lagged one version behind the Java EE version in which it was bundled (e.g. JSF 2.2 is part of Java EE 7 but it also works on top of Java EE 6). This release plans to abandon this approach in favor of being able to leverage platform features from Java EE 8 and Java SE 8.
So if you have any feedback before the JSF 2.3 JSR proposal is submitted to the JCP, now is the time to raise your voice!
Podcasts & Videos
- Free JPA 2.1 Cheat Sheet by Thorben Janssen
- JavaOne CFP is Open - Your Invitation to Submit to the Java EE Track
- New book: "Web Development with Java and JSF"
- Forge Powered Java EE Rapid Application Development Comes to NetBeans!
- JMS 2.0 Revision A
- Java EE 8/Adopt-a-JSR Updates: Morocco JUG!
- Java EE Management API 2.0 (JSR 373) Spins Up
- Java EE Container Lifecycle
- Migrating a JSF Application from Spring to Java EE 7/CDI
- Java EE 7 Hands-on-Lab Updated for You to Use!