Thursday Jan 08, 2015
Tuesday Jul 22, 2014
By David Delabassee-Oracle on Jul 22, 2014
It should be noted that previous versions of JSF intentionally lagged one version behind the Java EE version in which it was bundled (e.g. JSF 2.2 is part of Java EE 7 but it also works on top of Java EE 6). This release plans to abandon this approach in favor of being able to leverage platform features from Java EE 8 and Java SE 8.
So if you have any feedback before the JSF 2.3 JSR proposal is submitted to the JCP, now is the time to raise your voice!
Podcasts & Videos
- Ivar Grimstad's Java EE Sessions at JavaOne 2015
- Some JSF news
- WebSphere Liberty Now Java EE 7 Compatible!
- Using HTML 5 with JSF 2.2/Java EE 7
- Java EE @ GIDS 2015
- Java EE 7 Maintenance Release
- Java EE 7 in Production at safsms.com
- MyEclipse and Java EE 7
- The next VTS round is fast approaching!
- Java EE @ Java Day Tokyo 2015