Thursday Jan 08, 2015
Tuesday Jul 22, 2014
By David Delabassee-Oracle on Jul 22, 2014
It should be noted that previous versions of JSF intentionally lagged one version behind the Java EE version in which it was bundled (e.g. JSF 2.2 is part of Java EE 7 but it also works on top of Java EE 6). This release plans to abandon this approach in favor of being able to leverage platform features from Java EE 8 and Java SE 8.
So if you have any feedback before the JSF 2.3 JSR proposal is submitted to the JCP, now is the time to raise your voice!
Podcasts & Videos
- JavaOne 2015 Java EE Track Committee: Ryan Cuprak
- CDI 2.0 Early Draft Released!
- Chicago JUG Adopt-a-JSR/Java EE 8 Session Video
- Java 8 Free Online Course: Lambdas and Streams
- JavaOne 2015 Java EE Track Committee: Johan Vos
- HTTP/2 and Server Push
- What's Coming with JSF 2.3?
- TIBCO EMS 8 Supports JMS 2
- Your Opinion Needed: Asynchronous Message Listeners (MDB) in JMS 2.1
- Java EE @ DevNexus 2015