Tuesday Sep 18, 2007
Friday Sep 14, 2007
By pelegri on Sep 14, 2007
We have been improving how jRuby and GlassFish run together (entries) and Jerome now has a Ruby Gem that makes the process as simple as possible. Ruby Gems are the Ruby package mechanism, similar in spirit to RPMs or pkg(1) for Solaris, which enables very natural encapsulation of the functionality.
The result is:
• Install jRuby
Can't get any simpler than that!
The GlassFish GEM is one of the first concrete deliveries from GlassFish v3; don't rush to go production on this :-), but the future is bright! See more details in Arun's writeup and in the Mail Thread.
Added: Also see the report by Charles.
Friday Sep 07, 2007
Podcasts & Videos
- CDI 2.0 Early Draft Released!
- Chicago JUG Adopt-a-JSR/Java EE 8 Session Video
- Java 8 Free Online Course: Lambdas and Streams
- JavaOne 2015 Java EE Track Committee: Johan Vos
- HTTP/2 and Server Push
- What's Coming with JSF 2.3?
- TIBCO EMS 8 Supports JMS 2
- Your Opinion Needed: Asynchronous Message Listeners (MDB) in JMS 2.1
- Java EE @ DevNexus 2015
- JSON-P 1.1 (JSR 374) update: JSON Merge Patch