Tuesday Sep 18, 2007
Friday Sep 14, 2007
By pelegri on Sep 14, 2007
We have been improving how jRuby and GlassFish run together (entries) and Jerome now has a Ruby Gem that makes the process as simple as possible. Ruby Gems are the Ruby package mechanism, similar in spirit to RPMs or pkg(1) for Solaris, which enables very natural encapsulation of the functionality.
The result is:
• Install jRuby
Can't get any simpler than that!
The GlassFish GEM is one of the first concrete deliveries from GlassFish v3; don't rush to go production on this :-), but the future is bright! See more details in Arun's writeup and in the Mail Thread.
Added: Also see the report by Charles.
Friday Sep 07, 2007
Podcasts & Videos
- Jersey, from Android to Mainframe
- Unsynchronized Persistence Contexts in JPA 2.1/Java EE 7
- JavaOne Replay: Java EE Game Changers
- Rakuten: Java EE Adoption in One of the World’s Largest Online Financial Systems
- Java EE @ CodeMash 2015
- HTTP/2 is done
- Tyrus and Autobahn|Testsuite compliance
- Manfred Riem Discusses JSF and Java EE MVC on JSF Central Podcast
- The JavaOne 2014 Rock Stars are Here!
- Project Avatar Update