Thursday Dec 22, 2005
Friday Dec 02, 2005
By pelegri on Dec 02, 2005
Santiago has been working for a while on performance issues around Web Services and XML. He is a member of the original team that worked on the Fast Infoset standard and implementation (see the fi project), and is now contributing to the improvements to the iStack (JAXB 2.0 and JAX-WS 2.0) implementation in GlassFish. In his new blog he discusses the performance of JAXB vs DOM using results from the japex framework.
Podcasts & Videos
- JavaOne CFP is Open - Your Invitation to Submit to the Java EE Track
- Migrating from GlassFish to WebLogic: The Beauty of Java EE
- Want to Work on EclipseLink/TopLink? Oracle is Hiring!
- The Basics of Connection Pools in Glassfish
- Java EE 8 Community Survey - The Final Part!
- GlassFish Monitoring and Management Virtual Event with Adam Bien
- Java+EE Basic Training with Yakov Fain
- Inject Properties using CDI
- An update on the Java EE 8 Community Survey