Thursday Dec 22, 2005
Friday Dec 02, 2005
By pelegri on Dec 02, 2005
Santiago has been working for a while on performance issues around Web Services and XML. He is a member of the original team that worked on the Fast Infoset standard and implementation (see the fi project), and is now contributing to the improvements to the iStack (JAXB 2.0 and JAX-WS 2.0) implementation in GlassFish. In his new blog he discusses the performance of JAXB vs DOM using results from the japex framework.
Podcasts & Videos
- Kito Mann's JavaOne 2015 Sessions on JSF, MVC and HTML 5
- MVC 1.0 Second Early Draft Now Available
- GlassFish 4.1.1 is now available!
- Join the J1 GlassFish - Java EE Community Events!
- Survey Confirms JSF Remains Leading Web Framework
- Bessem Hmidi on AngularBeans at JavaOne 2015
- Java EE @ Devoxx Poland 2015
- JSON-P 1.1/Java EE 8 Webinar at Istanbul JUG
- Asynchronous Support in JAX-RS 2/Java EE 7
- Java API for JSON Binding (JSON-B) 1.0 Early Draft Now Available!