Thursday Dec 22, 2005
Friday Dec 02, 2005
By pelegri on Dec 02, 2005
Santiago has been working for a while on performance issues around Web Services and XML. He is a member of the original team that worked on the Fast Infoset standard and implementation (see the fi project), and is now contributing to the improvements to the iStack (JAXB 2.0 and JAX-WS 2.0) implementation in GlassFish. In his new blog he discusses the performance of JAXB vs DOM using results from the japex framework.
Podcasts & Videos
- CDI 1.2 Released
- GlassFish Story by Rakuten/Makito Hashiyama
- JSON Schema
- Asynchronous CDI Events?
- David Heffelfinger's Java EE/GlassFish Adoption Story
- Non-blocking I/Os in Servlet 3.1
- JSF + AngularJS = AngularFaces?
- Method Validation in Bean Validation 1.1
- New book: EJB 3 in Action, Second Edition
- Free Java Virtual Developer Day