Thursday Dec 22, 2005
Friday Dec 02, 2005
By pelegri on Dec 02, 2005
Santiago has been working for a while on performance issues around Web Services and XML. He is a member of the original team that worked on the Fast Infoset standard and implementation (see the fi project), and is now contributing to the improvements to the iStack (JAXB 2.0 and JAX-WS 2.0) implementation in GlassFish. In his new blog he discusses the performance of JAXB vs DOM using results from the japex framework.
Podcasts & Videos
- Developers Continue to Affirm Strong Support for Java EE 7
- Self-Documented Services Using JAX-RS Analyzer
- Java SE 8 and Java EE 7 in Production at TecSinapse
- Java EE @ ConFoo 2016
- The next VTS round is fast approaching!
- Java EE 7 Proves Effective for Mission-Critical E-Payment Systems
- Java EE @ DevNexus 2016
- Java EE in Practice for Secure Online Voting at Scytl
- Cargo Tracker Java EE 7 Blue Prints Now Running on WebLogic
- Revamping the Security API in Java EE 8