Tuesday Jan 06, 2015
Tuesday Jan 31, 2012
By alexismp on Jan 31, 2012
The Java EE 7 expert group has been defining transactional interceptors and there are a few issues it came across for which your developer feedback would be useful.
Bill Shannon has described the issues of :
• how to handle exceptions that are thrown out of a transactional method and
• how the new JTA transactional interceptor should interact with EJBs.
... and offers possible solutions.
If you care about these, please take a little bit of time to read through the above descriptions before you provide feedback.
The best place for feedback would be the
Podcasts & Videos
- Java 8 Free Online Course: Lambdas and Streams
- JavaOne 2015 Java EE Track Committee: Johan Vos
- HTTP/2 and Server Push
- What's Coming with JSF 2.3?
- TIBCO EMS 8 Supports JMS 2
- Your Opinion Needed: Asynchronous Message Listeners (MDB) in JMS 2.1
- Java EE @ DevNexus 2015
- JSON-P 1.1 (JSR 374) update: JSON Merge Patch
- Meet the JavaOne Java EE Track Committee: David Heffelfinger
- JSR 359: SIP Servlet 2.0