Tuesday Jan 06, 2015
Tuesday Jan 31, 2012
By alexismp on Jan 31, 2012
The Java EE 7 expert group has been defining transactional interceptors and there are a few issues it came across for which your developer feedback would be useful.
Bill Shannon has described the issues of :
• how to handle exceptions that are thrown out of a transactional method and
• how the new JTA transactional interceptor should interact with EJBs.
... and offers possible solutions.
If you care about these, please take a little bit of time to read through the above descriptions before you provide feedback.
The best place for feedback would be the
Podcasts & Videos
- Java EE 7/Bean Validation Adoption at Harvard University
- JSON-P 1.1 (JSR 374) update: JSON Pointer & JSON Patch
- Last Call to Submit to the JavaOne Java EE Track
- Java EE Security API (JSR 375) Update
- A Preview of Java EE @ GIDS 2015
- MVC 1.0 (JSR 371) Early Draft Review period has started!
- Java EE @ ConFoo Canada 2015
- Java EE @ Devoxx France
- Free JPA 2.1 Cheat Sheet by Thorben Janssen
- JavaOne CFP is Open - Your Invitation to Submit to the Java EE Track