Tuesday Jan 06, 2015
Tuesday Jan 31, 2012
By alexismp on Jan 31, 2012
The Java EE 7 expert group has been defining transactional interceptors and there are a few issues it came across for which your developer feedback would be useful.
Bill Shannon has described the issues of :
• how to handle exceptions that are thrown out of a transactional method and
• how the new JTA transactional interceptor should interact with EJBs.
... and offers possible solutions.
If you care about these, please take a little bit of time to read through the above descriptions before you provide feedback.
The best place for feedback would be the
Podcasts & Videos
- JavaOne CFP is Open - Your Invitation to Submit to the Java EE Track
- New book: "Web Development with Java and JSF"
- Forge Powered Java EE Rapid Application Development Comes to NetBeans!
- JMS 2.0 Revision A
- Java EE 8/Adopt-a-JSR Updates: Morocco JUG!
- Java EE Management API 2.0 (JSR 373) Spins Up
- Java EE Container Lifecycle
- Migrating a JSF Application from Spring to Java EE 7/CDI
- Java EE 7 Hands-on-Lab Updated for You to Use!
- Templating in the MVC JSR