Tuesday Jan 06, 2015
Tuesday Jan 31, 2012
By alexismp on Jan 31, 2012
The Java EE 7 expert group has been defining transactional interceptors and there are a few issues it came across for which your developer feedback would be useful.
Bill Shannon has described the issues of :
• how to handle exceptions that are thrown out of a transactional method and
• how the new JTA transactional interceptor should interact with EJBs.
... and offers possible solutions.
If you care about these, please take a little bit of time to read through the above descriptions before you provide feedback.
The best place for feedback would be the
Podcasts & Videos
- 2015 Duke’s Choice Award Winners Announced
- WebLogic Now Java EE 7 Compatible!
- 2015 JCP Award Winners Announced
- Java EE @ Devoxx Belgium
- Java EE @ JavaOne 2015 - Day 4
- Java EE @ JavaOne 2015 - Day 3
- Java EE @ JavaOne 2015 - Day 2
- Java EE @ JavaOne 2015 - Day 1
- DZone Survey Shows JPA Dominates Java Persistence
- Developers Affirm Strong Support for Java EE 7 in DZone Survey