Wednesday Jul 23, 2008
Tuesday Jun 03, 2008
By superpat on Jun 03, 2008
The fourth interview in Sun Developer Network technical author Marina Sum's 'From the Trenches' series, sees her talking to Federated Access Manager architect Rajeev Angal about Virtual Federation, a new approach to allowing legacy applications to interact across enterprise boundaries.
Read the interview for an overview of Virtual Federation, dig a little deeper into the technology (Secure Attribute Exchange is the old name for Virtual Federation), then go grab the latest OpenSSO build and try it out!
Wednesday Apr 16, 2008
By superpat on Apr 16, 2008
Daniel lifts the lid on some of the cool new features coming up in Sun Federated Access Manager 8.0 (and, of course, available NOW in OpenSSO) specifically designed to simplify federation deployments, including Fedlets, Virtual Federation, the Federation Validator and more.
Podcasts & Videos
- Java EE in Practice for Secure Online Voting at Scytl
- Cargo Tracker Java EE 7 Blue Prints Now Running on WebLogic
- Revamping the Security API in Java EE 8
- Some Interesting Real World CDI Usage Statistics
- Migrating from Java EE 5 to Java EE 7 at Segurnet Portugal
- HTTP/2 and Servlet 4 in Java EE 8
- EJB3 @Lock Annotation for CDI Beans
- Java EE @ Oredev
- Migrating from Tomcat to Java EE and TomEE at Dassault Systemes
- AngularBeans: Java EE 7/CDI Integration with AngularJS