Wednesday Jul 23, 2008
Tuesday Jun 03, 2008
By superpat on Jun 03, 2008
The fourth interview in Sun Developer Network technical author Marina Sum's 'From the Trenches' series, sees her talking to Federated Access Manager architect Rajeev Angal about Virtual Federation, a new approach to allowing legacy applications to interact across enterprise boundaries.
Read the interview for an overview of Virtual Federation, dig a little deeper into the technology (Secure Attribute Exchange is the old name for Virtual Federation), then go grab the latest OpenSSO build and try it out!
Wednesday Apr 16, 2008
By superpat on Apr 16, 2008
Daniel lifts the lid on some of the cool new features coming up in Sun Federated Access Manager 8.0 (and, of course, available NOW in OpenSSO) specifically designed to simplify federation deployments, including Fedlets, Virtual Federation, the Federation Validator and more.
Podcasts & Videos
- JavaOne Latin America CFP extended to March 9th
- Java EE 8/Adopt-a-JSR Updates: Chicago JUG and JSF 2.3
- Jersey, from Android to Mainframe
- Unsynchronized Persistence Contexts in JPA 2.1/Java EE 7
- JavaOne Replay: Java EE Game Changers
- Rakuten: Java EE Adoption in One of the World’s Largest Online Financial Systems
- Java EE @ CodeMash 2015
- HTTP/2 is done
- Tyrus and Autobahn|Testsuite compliance
- Manfred Riem Discusses JSF and Java EE MVC on JSF Central Podcast