Tuesday Sep 09, 2008
Saturday Jul 26, 2008
By pelegri on Jul 26, 2008
Check out Praneet's entries on Creating ADempiere Project in NetBeans - Part 1 and Part 2, Debugging ADempiere on GlassFish Server and then Run it on GFv2U2. It would be nice if a GF bundle were to show up and we saw something like the Fast Liferay Adoption.
Podcasts & Videos
- JavaOne Java EE Track: Saying Thanks and a Look at the Real Decision Makers
- Java EE @ Devoxx UK
- Virtual Adopt-a-JSR/Java EE 8 Overview on Tuesday!
- GlassFish Images on Docker Hub
- Using @Context in JAX-RS
- Java EE 7 Maintenance Review Draft
- Managing a Java EE Application Server with Chef
- A Directory for CDI Plugins
- Java EE 7/Bean Validation Adoption at Harvard University
- JSON-P 1.1 (JSR 374) update: JSON Pointer & JSON Patch