Tuesday Sep 09, 2008
Saturday Jul 26, 2008
By pelegri on Jul 26, 2008
Check out Praneet's entries on Creating ADempiere Project in NetBeans - Part 1 and Part 2, Debugging ADempiere on GlassFish Server and then Run it on GFv2U2. It would be nice if a GF bundle were to show up and we saw something like the Fast Liferay Adoption.
Podcasts & Videos
- Managing a Java EE Application Server with Chef
- A Directory for CDI Plugins
- Java EE 7/Bean Validation Adoption at Harvard University
- JSON-P 1.1 (JSR 374) update: JSON Pointer & JSON Patch
- Last Call to Submit to the JavaOne Java EE Track
- Java EE Security API (JSR 375) Update
- A Preview of Java EE @ GIDS 2015
- MVC 1.0 (JSR 371) Early Draft Review period has started!
- Java EE @ ConFoo Canada 2015
- Java EE @ Devoxx France