Tuesday Sep 09, 2008
Saturday Jul 26, 2008
By pelegri on Jul 26, 2008
Check out Praneet's entries on Creating ADempiere Project in NetBeans - Part 1 and Part 2, Debugging ADempiere on GlassFish Server and then Run it on GFv2U2. It would be nice if a GF bundle were to show up and we saw something like the Fast Liferay Adoption.
Podcasts & Videos
- GlassFish Story by Rakuten/Makito Hashiyama
- JSON Schema
- Asynchronous CDI Events?
- David Heffelfinger's Java EE/GlassFish Adoption Story
- Non-blocking I/Os in Servlet 3.1
- JSF + AngularJS = AngularFaces?
- Method Validation in Bean Validation 1.1
- New book: EJB 3 in Action, Second Edition
- Free Java Virtual Developer Day
- Last Call to Submit to the JavaOne Java EE Track