Tuesday Sep 09, 2008
Saturday Jul 26, 2008
By pelegri on Jul 26, 2008
Check out Praneet's entries on Creating ADempiere Project in NetBeans - Part 1 and Part 2, Debugging ADempiere on GlassFish Server and then Run it on GFv2U2. It would be nice if a GF bundle were to show up and we saw something like the Fast Liferay Adoption.
Podcasts & Videos
- JavaOne Replay: 'JSF 2.2'
- MVC JSR SNAPSHOT builds
- JavaOne Latin America CFP extended to March 9th
- Java EE 8/Adopt-a-JSR Updates: Chicago JUG and JSF 2.3
- Jersey, from Android to Mainframe
- Unsynchronized Persistence Contexts in JPA 2.1/Java EE 7
- JavaOne Replay: 'Java EE Game Changers'
- Rakuten: Java EE Adoption in One of the World’s Largest Online Financial Systems
- Java EE @ CodeMash 2015
- HTTP/2 is done