Tuesday Sep 09, 2008
Saturday Jul 26, 2008
By pelegri on Jul 26, 2008
Check out Praneet's entries on Creating ADempiere Project in NetBeans - Part 1 and Part 2, Debugging ADempiere on GlassFish Server and then Run it on GFv2U2. It would be nice if a GF bundle were to show up and we saw something like the Fast Liferay Adoption.
Podcasts & Videos
- 2015 Duke’s Choice Award Winners Announced
- WebLogic Now Java EE 7 Compatible!
- 2015 JCP Award Winners Announced
- Java EE @ Devoxx Belgium
- Java EE @ JavaOne 2015 - Day 4
- Java EE @ JavaOne 2015 - Day 3
- Java EE @ JavaOne 2015 - Day 2
- Java EE @ JavaOne 2015 - Day 1
- DZone Survey Shows JPA Dominates Java Persistence
- Developers Affirm Strong Support for Java EE 7 in DZone Survey