By arungupta on Apr 05, 2012
GlassFish has a lot to offer from Java EE 6 compliance, HA & Clustering, RESTful administration, IDE integration and many other features. However a recent blog by Markus, a GlassFish Champion, said something different:
Ask not what GlassFish can do for you, but ask what you can do for GlassFish!
Markus explained how you can easily contribute to GlassFish without being a programming genius. The preparatory steps are simple:• First of all: Don't be afraid!
• Prepare yourself - Get up to speed!
And then specific suggestions with cross-referenced documents:
• Review, Suggest and Add Documentation!
• Help Others - be a community hero!
• Find and File Bugs on Releases!
• Test-drive Promoted Builds and Release Candidates!
• Work with Code! Get things done!