By David Delabassee-Oracle on Mar 31, 2015
Devoxx France will take place next week in Paris. And this year, the most popular French Java conference is moving to a newer (and larger) venue: Palais des Congrés!
The overall conference agenda is impressive but Java EE obviously well covered (see the overview below). Personally, I will co-host with Roberto Cortez a session and a Hands-on lab on the Batch API (JSR 352). I also have another regular conference session where I will talk about Java EE 8. Last but not least, I will also participate in the Java EE BoF with Antoine Sabot-Durand, Antonio Goncalves and Emmanuel Bernard.
Finally, I will also host a (late!) BoF around one of my hobby: Home Automation and Java. Despite this, this BoF is clearly not about Java EE. The idea is to gather interested people and have informal discussions around anything related to Home Automation and Java (KNX, Z-Wave, Nest, etc.).
"A bientôt à Paris!"
- Un nuage dans l'café: Bonnes pratiques Java EE à l'heure du PaaS (Quickie)
- Venez découvrir CDI, la perle de Java EE ! (Session)
- Concurrency in Enterprise Java (Session)
- Java EE 7 Batch Processing in the Real World (Session)
- Java EE 8, a snapshot overview (Session)
- Java EE BoF
- Hibernate BoF
- Batch API (JSR 352) (Hands-on Lab)
- DevOps with Java EE (Session)
- Packaging et déploiement d’une application JavaEE avec Docker et Ansible (Quickie)
- Finally, Security API JSR 375 (Session)