By David Delabassee-Oracle on May 26, 2015
Devoxx UK is fast approaching! The conference will take place in London at the usual venue (Business Design Center) in June. Devoxx UK is covering a broad range of topics and obviously Java EE will be well covered. Various Specification Leads and EG members will be present in London so it will be a good opportunity to catch-up. Here is a short overview of some of the Java EE related activities. For the full Devoxx UK agenda and additional practical details, see here.
The Adopt-A-JSR Summit will take place on Wednesday. This event, co-organized by the community and the JCP, will bring together Specification Leads, Java User Group, JCP leaders, OpenJDK leaders, Evangelists and conferences attendees in order to discuss how the community can be involved in shaping the future Java platform.
During the conference, several sessions will be devoted to Java EE:
- CDI 2.0: what is in the work?
- Finally, Security API JSR 375
- Java EE Game Changers
- Java EE 8, a snapshot overview
- HTTP/2 comes to Java. What Servlet 4.0 means to You
- 50 minutes to develop a full Java EE application with Forge? Is that all?
- Refactor your Java EE application using Microservices and Containers
Will I see you in London?