Sunday Apr 13, 2008
Thursday Nov 02, 2006
By pelegri on Nov 02, 2006
Sun's WebServer 7.0 provides a Java Web Tier as well as good connectivity (NSAPI, Fast-CGI) with many non-Java applications. As an example of the former, Seema also shows how to run Blojsom, which follows from Blojsom on GlassFish, as did our previously reported Phobos on Web Server. As an example of the latter, Seema describes in detail how to Run Ruby On Rails.
Tuesday Feb 28, 2006
Podcasts & Videos
- Virtual Adopt-a-JSR/Java EE 8 Overview on Tuesday!
- GlassFish Images on Docker Hub
- Using @Context in JAX-RS
- Java EE 7 Maintenance Review Draft
- Managing a Java EE Application Server with Chef
- A Directory for CDI Plugins
- Java EE 7/Bean Validation Adoption at Harvard University
- JSON-P 1.1 (JSR 374) update: JSON Pointer & JSON Patch
- Last Call to Submit to the JavaOne Java EE Track
- Java EE Security API (JSR 375) Update