Tuesday Nov 20, 2012
A concurrency API for Java EE has been long awaited by the community. In fact, JSR 236 -- Concurrency Utilities for Java EE was started in 2003. The great news is that JSR 236 has been making serious headway just in time for Java EE 7! JSR 236 released it's Early Draft Review just a few days ago. You can read it and provide your feedback here as well as get involved.
Podcasts & Videos
- Developers Continue to Affirm Strong Support for Java EE 7
- Self-Documented Services Using JAX-RS Analyzer
- Java SE 8 and Java EE 7 in Production at TecSinapse
- Java EE @ ConFoo 2016
- The next VTS round is fast approaching!
- Java EE 7 Proves Effective for Mission-Critical E-Payment Systems
- Java EE @ DevNexus 2016
- Java EE in Practice for Secure Online Voting at Scytl
- Cargo Tracker Java EE 7 Blue Prints Now Running on WebLogic
- Revamping the Security API in Java EE 8