Tuesday Nov 20, 2012
A concurrency API for Java EE has been long awaited by the community. In fact, JSR 236 -- Concurrency Utilities for Java EE was started in 2003. The great news is that JSR 236 has been making serious headway just in time for Java EE 7! JSR 236 released it's Early Draft Review just a few days ago. You can read it and provide your feedback here as well as get involved.
Podcasts & Videos
- Jfokus 2014 Trip Report
- Participate in the Future of Java
- JPA 2.1 Entity Graphs
- Java 8 Launch
- Java EE 8 Survey Last Call!
- JavaOne CFP is Open - Your Invitation to Submit to the Java EE Track
- Migrating from GlassFish to WebLogic: The Beauty of Java EE
- Want to Work on EclipseLink/TopLink? Oracle is Hiring!
- The Basics of Connection Pools in Glassfish