The results are in! Notifications for accepted talks at this year's JavaOne have gone out and it's both fascinating and rewarding to see the reactions on twitter.
Here's a selection that I came across :
• glaforge: Yeah, the #javaone speaker invitations are arriving!
• netdance: JavaOne talk accepted. Now, the serious work begins
• ALRubinger: Tons of awesome stuff from the #JBoss Community has been accepted into #JavaOne this year. Will post details when we officially confirm.
• evanchooly: ha! whine and you shall receive! my presentation "The Not-Java That's Not Scala" talk was accepted to JavaOne. so much work to do now. ;)
• dblevins: Looks like there will be a strong #OpenEJB and #TomEE presence at #JavaOne this year! Several sessions approved. #thankyou
• craiger: My #scala presentation was accepted for JavaOne 2011. See you in San Fran Oct 2nd-6th!
• chuggid: @dblevins Hope I'll meet you there. Employer finally saw the wisdom of sending me; trying to make the most of it!
• ekabanov: It doesn't rain, until it pours. Just had a notification that all 4 talks I submitted to JavaOne got accepted.
• mojavelinux: All registered for #JavaOne. It's going to be an awesome year.
• delabassee: Good news to start the day, my 2 #javaone talks got accepted!
• MasoudKalali: Received delighting emails this morning. Got 1 session accepted for #JavaOne. Will be speaking about #security and @glassfish.
• pbakker: My JavaOne talk together with @BertErtman about migrating #Spring to #JavaEE6 is accepted!
• huettermann: My #javaone proposal "Agile ALM" was accepted. See you in San Francisco.
• YonLabs: My JPA Puzzlers talk accepted for #JavaOne. Great! :)
• costinl: Yey - received the speaker invitation for #javaone - see you guys there!
• jamesurquhart: Woot! On a panel at #javaone this year. Looking forward to it talking to/hearing from developers.
• jlehrbaum: excited to be speaking at JavaOne 2011 about Java and Rails in the cloud
• jclouds: great news: #javaone paper accepted! see you there! #java #cloud
• graemerocher: Got both my talks on #grails accepted to #javaone. Happy days.
We're certainly looking forward to another great conference full of energy and with quality content! The next step is to formalize the schedule with an optimized use of the increased space offered this year. In the meantime, speakers, get busy! ;)