Waiting for Godot, Migrating to JavaEE 6, and Other Highlights from Nov 21th, 2009
By pelegri on Nov 21, 2009
Today is Nov 21th, 2009.
News shorts of interest to our communities, including:
Waiting for Godot
I read Waiting for Godot for HS, but I didn't expect to live it...
On the Road to GlassFish v3
We are getting very close. The buzz around JavaEE 6 and GFv3 at #devoxx was very positive; some more links:
- Migrating your Apps to JavaEE 6 (Wouter van Reeven)
- Adam Bien on
Final and Release Candidates releases:
- OpenDS 2.2.0 Release Candidate 3 is now available
- DSEE 7 Download, Documentation and Upgrade Guide Available Today
- JavaCAPS 6.2 is now available (ontherecord, webpage) - Based on GlassFish 2.1p2 and OpenESB 2.1
- Fuji (OpenESB v3) Milestone 9 is now available - (Mark's note, Wiki page).
Devoxx is over. By all accounts, a successful show.
- Devoxx 2009 picassa album... with
- Notes on Mark's jigsaw prezo (from Reinier Zwitserloot)
GlassFish Customers and Events
New customers; new events
- Mapion Co. Ltd, in Japan (chhandomay, customers) - Using GlassFish Enterprise Server, MySQL Cluster and more.
- Health Sciences South Carolina (ontherecord) - Using JavaCAPS 6 including GlassFish ESB, MDM, HL7, LifeRay and more.
- New event: Benefits of GlassFish and MySQL in Japanese (Dec 9th, 2009). All events at GF Event Calendar.