OpenSSO Fedlet Roundup
By superpat on May 02, 2008
As I mentioned on my blog yesterday, if you're following OpenSSO at all, you can't have failed to notice the recent chat around the Fedlet, a nifty mechanism for federation-enabling web applications. Briefly, the 'Fedlet' is a package that a SAML 2.0 identity provider can create to quickly federation-enable a small service provider. If you're trying to federation-enable a single web application, you need the Fedlet.
Here is the buzz:
• Watch the FEDLET Now! REALLY! - Daniel Raskin
• Federation in the diminutive - Eve Maler
• The Fedlet has Arrived - Mark Dixon
• Latest news on the Fedlet - Mark Herring
• OpenSSO の最新ビルドに Fedlet が入ってる - Tatsuo Kudo
• Fedlet comes out with a (Head) Bang - Derrick Harcey
• How to Efficiently Accomplish Identity Federation With Fedlets - Marina Sum
• Finally...The Fedlet has Arrived - Daniel Tse
• The Fedlet - Sun Identity Buzz Episode - Michael Coté
• The Fedlet: Federated SSO Made Easy - Enrico Bianco
I'll be presenting OpenSSO and the Fedlet at CommunityOne on Monday May 5 2008 at 4pm in Hall E 135. As you must be aware by now, CommunityOne is free of charge to attend, though you do need to register. See you there!