New Parleys content - Devoxx 2011, Java EE 7, migrating to EE 6, CDI best practices, and more
By alexismp on Dec 21, 2011
Devoxx 2011 content is now available on Parleys.com (free for conference attendees, 79 euros otherwise).
This includes the Pragmatic Java EE 7 and GlassFish session by Jerome, the GlassFish Session featuring the Parleys use-case, Shaun's JPA Multi-Tenancy talk, Marek's update on JAX-RS 2.0, Nigel's JMS 2.0 session, Serli's introduction to GlassFish rolling upgrades and much more.
There is also more recent content on Parleys that is relevant to the Java EE and GlassFish crowd (those are freely accessible) :
• The Java EE 7 Platform: Developing for the Cloud (Arun Gupta @ JFall)
• Migrating Spring to Java EE 6 (Paul & Bert @ JFall)
• Vaadin Faces: JSF Has Never Been Just About Markup (Ed Burns @ JavaOne 2011)
• Patterns and Best Practices for CDI (Ryan and Reza @ JavaOne 2011)
• Java EE 6 : The Cool Parts (Adam Bien @ JavaOne 2011)