N1 SPS 6.0, now available to deploy GlassFish v2
By alexismp on Oct 16, 2007
The N1SPS 6.0 Application Server (GlassFish v2) Plugin has now been released. The plugin can be downloaded from N1SPS, Get It page. This previous post has a short introduction about when to use N1 SPS for Application Server deployments.
The value of such a provisioning tool also comes from its ability to work with multiple products and deploy a complete multi-tiered architecture. You may be interested in reading this customer testimonial from PixelPark. The title alone for this article should get your attention: "IT service company reduces application deployment time by 97 percent".
Read more from these other entries:
• Application Server N1SPS Plugin - Blogs and Resources
• Mission Complete - N1SPS 6.0 Application Server Plugin Launched!
• Using N1SPS in GlassFish V2 Enterprise Environment
• Installation of High Availability DataBase with N1 Service Provisioning System
• Provisioning GlassFish V2 with N1SPS (Part 2) - Automation
• Installation of Load Balancer Plugin with N1 Service Provisioning System