JavaOne Labs available (many GlassFish-related)
By alexismp on May 19, 2008
Hands-On Labs from JavaOne 2008 are available online.
You'll find detailed steps for the "Plug into GlassFish V3 with JavaServer Faces and jMaki" lab which is what inspired the "Admin Console Plugins in GlassFish v3" screencast.
There's a total of 27 labs fully documented with detailed steps and archives. Here are the GlassFish-related ones:
• Adding Convergence of media to your Java EE Application using NetBeans IDE and Sailfin
• Metro: Try Out Simple and Interoperable Web Services
• Adding performance to your SIP based applications
• Develop an AJAX Portlet with Netbeans IDE, OpenPortal and Google Web Toolkit
• Building Rich Web Applications Using jMaki
• How to Build Ajax enabled Web Applications Using Project Woodstock
• Dynamic Service Composition with Open ESB: JavaOne Poll Application
• Orchestration of Web Services, Using WS-BPEL
• Building Secure, Reliable, Transactional SOA Applications Using Open ESB
• Query Continuous Data streams Using OpenESB's Intelligent Event Processor