The Trouble with Tribbles -- Tuesday GlassFish v2 News Roundup
By pelegri on Sep 18, 2007
Note to self: file under "lessons learned" and "problems I'd like to have"...
My original plan for reporting on the release of GlassFish v2 FCS had been to provide an in-place update to a News Roundup but we have had so many reports that a better approach would have been to provide several updates through the day, plus daily updates and a recap at the end.
Anyhow, learning, below is a quick update at Tuesday morning. The list is partial - I'll try to really catch up for Wednesday morning; also, the original Launch Roundup grew a lot through Monday, so you may want to check it out also.
• Major Update to Sun's Open Source Java EE App Server (JavaLobby)
• What's really cool with GlassFish v2. (DZone)
• GlassFish V2 unveiled after success of GlassFish V1 ( Java Entrepreneur)
• Sun, GlassFish Release App Server Upgrade (IT Business Edge)
• Sun upgrades its open-source Java application server (ComputerWorld UK)
• GlassFish V2/9.1 FCS has been released (AMIS)
• Aplikasi GlassFish Menuju Enterprise (SDA Asia - Indonesia)
• Sun veröffentlicht Glassfish 2.0 (Heise Netze - Germany)
• GlassFish V2 released : A vote of thanks (Kumara)
• Glassfish v2 (OpenSSO)
• GlassFish v2 (Manju at Docs)
• Project GlassFish 2.0b58g Update (MacUpdate)
• GlassFish v2 / Java Application Platform SDK update 3 now available (Rajiv)
• GlassFish tuned for enterprise scale SOA performance (ZapThink)