GlassFish v2 beta 2 is out
By alexismp on May 04, 2007
New in GlassFish v2:
• Clustering, Load Balancing, High Availability (HA)
• Microsoft interoperability with Web Services Interoperability Technology (WSIT)
• Improved Performance
• Next-generation Web with Ajax, Scripting, and RESTful Web services
New in Beta 2:
• Fixed many bugs between beta1 and beta2
• Fixed performance issue with in-mem replication feature
• Admin GUI is now fully feature complete
• More modules in GF update center
Schedule: Final release date (latest estimate) is September 17th.
Tools: The recommended NetBeans version is 5.5.1 (RC1) although NetBeans 6 Milestone 9 also bundles GlassFish v2 beta 2.