GlassFish 3.0.1 - Oracle and Community Distributions Now Available
By pelegri on Jun 17, 2010
Oracle has released GlassFish 3.0.1, following the plans we had outlined in our RoadMap. The open source GlassFish Server Open Source Edition 3.0.1 was released yesterday; it was available directly from GlassFish.org and also bundled in NetBeans 6.9. Today we released a new version of Java EE 6 SDK, based on this same open source distribution, as well as the commercial Oracle GlassFish Server 3.0.1 product which also includes some closed-source AddOns.
The release has the new Oracle branding, new support for additional platforms like JRockitm Oracle Enterprise Linux, and HP-UX, and more than 100 bugs fixed. Maven artifacts are available as well as multi-lingual distributions. You can download the release or just use the UpdateCenter feature to upgrade from earlier 3.x releases.
- GlassFish Server Open Source Edition 3.0.1 - downloads
- JavaEE SDKs (includes GlassFish Server Open Source Edition) - downloads
- Oracle GlassFish Server - home page, Official Docs
- GlassFish @ OTN
- GlassFish Roadmap (see adjustment).
- Comparison matrix (GlassFish 2.1.1 vs GlassFish 3.0.1)
- John's Announcement at USERS
Blogs and News: