Fish For a Flat Screen Television
By woodjr on May 02, 2007
Download GlassFish, try it out, blog about your experiences, and get a chance to win a little prize. Sounds pretty good, doesn't it?
Then it should sound even better when that "little prize" is a beautiful new 52-inch LCD HD TV.
Sreeni has an overview of the contest in his blog, plus Rajeshwar and Manveen have put together a screencast for you visual types. Or you can just go straight to the contest page. This is the biggest prize we've ever offered for a GlassFish-related contest. So do yourself a favor and get your entry submitted (by June 15th).
With such a nice prize at stake, it's really worth your while to put some thought into this and make your submission as good as possible. As the contest rules describe, judging will be based on criteria including:
- Novelty and originality of the testimonial
- Usefulness and character of the substantive feedback
- The testimonial's interest and appeal to other users of GlassFish/Java EE 5 SDK/Java Application Platform SDK
- Clarity in the expression about the user experience
- How the blog demonstrates those features which are easy to use, or showcases a production deployment; and/or the ability to use the blog to improve any aspect of GlassFish/Java EE 5 SDK/Java Application Platform SDK