A concurrency API for Java EE has been long awaited by the community. In fact, JSR 236 -- Concurrency Utilities for Java EE was started in 2003. The great news is that JSR 236 has been making serious headway just in time for Java EE 7! JSR 236 released it's Early Draft Review just a few days ago. You can read it and provide your feedback here as well as get involved.
Podcasts & Videos
- Asynchronous CDI Events?
- David Heffelfinger's Java EE/GlassFish Adoption Story
- Non-blocking I/Os in Servlet 3.1
- JSF + AngularJS = AngularFaces?
- Method Validation in Bean Validation 1.1
- New book: EJB 3 in Action, Second Edition
- Free Java Virtual Developer Day
- Last Call to Submit to the JavaOne Java EE Track
- The Java EE 7 Story Infographic + Poster
- GlassFish Server World Cup Edition