Thursday Aug 28, 2014
Spotlight on GlassFish 4.1' is a series of posts that highlights specific enhancements of the upcoming GlassFish 4.1 release. It could be a new feature, a fix, a behavior change, a tip, etc.
#8 WebSocket Client Reconnect
A similar capability has been introduced in Tyrus and GlassFish 4.1. A Tyrus based WebSocket client can now register a ReconnectHandler. This handler provides 2 methods (onDisconnect() and onConnectFailure()) that will greatly simplify the handling of dropped connection. Check this Client reconnect example from the Tyrus User Guide.
Podcasts & Videos
- JavaOne CFP is Open - Your Invitation to Submit to the Java EE Track
- New book: "Web Development with Java and JSF"
- Forge Powered Java EE Rapid Application Development Comes to NetBeans!
- JMS 2.0 Revision A
- Java EE 8/Adopt-a-JSR Updates: Morocco JUG!
- Java EE Management API 2.0 (JSR 373) Spins Up
- Java EE Container Lifecycle
- Migrating a JSF Application from Spring to Java EE 7/CDI
- Java EE 7 Hands-on-Lab Updated for You to Use!
- Templating in the MVC JSR