Thursday May 08, 2014
JavaServer Faces (JSR 344), one of the Java EE technology, is a server-side component framework for easily building Java based web applications. JSF offers many benefits but one of the great JSF advantage is that it is really simple to plug-in any compatible JSF components suite. PrimeFaces is one of those suite, it is a popular open source JSF component suite with various extensions and is recognised for the richness of its components. This week marks the release of PrimeFaces 5.0!
This OTN article (Build data-driven applications for the enterprise using the PrimeFaces JavaServer Faces UI framework) shows you how to build a Web application with a rich user-interfaces based on PrimesFaces. And for more information about JSF itself, the Java EE 7 Tutorial devotes several chapters on this technology.
Podcasts & Videos
- 2015 Duke’s Choice Award Winners Announced
- WebLogic Now Java EE 7 Compatible!
- 2015 JCP Award Winners Announced
- Java EE @ Devoxx Belgium
- Java EE @ JavaOne 2015 - Day 4
- Java EE @ JavaOne 2015 - Day 3
- Java EE @ JavaOne 2015 - Day 2
- Java EE @ JavaOne 2015 - Day 1
- DZone Survey Shows JPA Dominates Java Persistence
- Developers Affirm Strong Support for Java EE 7 in DZone Survey