Thursday May 08, 2014
JavaServer Faces (JSR 344), one of the Java EE technology, is a server-side component framework for easily building Java based web applications. JSF offers many benefits but one of the great JSF advantage is that it is really simple to plug-in any compatible JSF components suite. PrimeFaces is one of those suite, it is a popular open source JSF component suite with various extensions and is recognised for the richness of its components. This week marks the release of PrimeFaces 5.0!
This OTN article (Build data-driven applications for the enterprise using the PrimeFaces JavaServer Faces UI framework) shows you how to build a Web application with a rich user-interfaces based on PrimesFaces. And for more information about JSF itself, the Java EE 7 Tutorial devotes several chapters on this technology.
Podcasts & Videos
- MVC 1.0 Second Early Draft Now Available
- GlassFish 4.1.1 is now available!
- Join the J1 GlassFish - Java EE Community Events!
- Survey Confirms JSF Remains Leading Web Framework
- Bessem Hmidi on AngularBeans at JavaOne 2015
- Java EE @ Devoxx Poland 2015
- JSON-P 1.1/Java EE 8 Webinar at Istanbul JUG
- Asynchronous Support in JAX-RS 2/Java EE 7
- Java API for JSON Binding (JSON-B) 1.0 Early Draft Now Available!
- Java EE @ Chicago Coder Conference 2015