Thursday May 08, 2014
JavaServer Faces (JSR 344), one of the Java EE technology, is a server-side component framework for easily building Java based web applications. JSF offers many benefits but one of the great JSF advantage is that it is really simple to plug-in any compatible JSF components suite. PrimeFaces is one of those suite, it is a popular open source JSF component suite with various extensions and is recognised for the richness of its components. This week marks the release of PrimeFaces 5.0!
This OTN article (Build data-driven applications for the enterprise using the PrimeFaces JavaServer Faces UI framework) shows you how to build a Web application with a rich user-interfaces based on PrimesFaces. And for more information about JSF itself, the Java EE 7 Tutorial devotes several chapters on this technology.
Podcasts & Videos
- Java EE @ Voxxed Days Istanbul 2015
- Ivar Grimstad's Java EE Sessions at JavaOne 2015
- Some JSF news
- WebSphere Liberty Now Java EE 7 Compatible!
- Using HTML 5 with JSF 2.2/Java EE 7
- Java EE @ GIDS 2015
- Java EE 7 Maintenance Release
- Java EE 7 in Production at safsms.com
- MyEclipse and Java EE 7
- The next VTS round is fast approaching!