Monday Jan 13, 2014
The second part of the Java EE 8 Community Survey is now open!
During the last 5 weeks, we have been positively surprised by the community responses on the first part of the survey. We have received a lot of valuable feedback! That means we have *a lot of data* to process, a really nice problem to face! Thanks to all who participated in Part 1! If you haven't, there still time to answer Part 1.
Part 2 of the survey is focusing on topics such as Cloud, Security, Logging, Deployment, Testability, etc. We are again soliciting your feedback on those different topics.
In a few weeks from now, once the results of the 2 parts have been distilled and summarized, we will share those results with the community. The next step would then be to ask you to help us prioritize those features.
Thanks in advance for helping us to set the initial directions of Java EE 8 by participating in Part 2 of the Community Survey.
Podcasts & Videos
- Chicago JUG Adopt-a-JSR/Java EE 8 Session Video
- Java 8 Free Online Course: Lambdas and Streams
- JavaOne 2015 Java EE Track Committee: Johan Vos
- HTTP/2 and Server Push
- What's Coming with JSF 2.3?
- TIBCO EMS 8 Supports JMS 2
- Your Opinion Needed: Asynchronous Message Listeners (MDB) in JMS 2.1
- Java EE @ DevNexus 2015
- JSON-P 1.1 (JSR 374) update: JSON Merge Patch
- Meet the JavaOne Java EE Track Committee: David Heffelfinger