Monday Jan 13, 2014
The second part of the Java EE 8 Community Survey is now open!
During the last 5 weeks, we have been positively surprised by the community responses on the first part of the survey. We have received a lot of valuable feedback! That means we have *a lot of data* to process, a really nice problem to face! Thanks to all who participated in Part 1! If you haven't, there still time to answer Part 1.
Part 2 of the survey is focusing on topics such as Cloud, Security, Logging, Deployment, Testability, etc. We are again soliciting your feedback on those different topics.
In a few weeks from now, once the results of the 2 parts have been distilled and summarized, we will share those results with the community. The next step would then be to ask you to help us prioritize those features.
Thanks in advance for helping us to set the initial directions of Java EE 8 by participating in Part 2 of the Community Survey.
Podcasts & Videos
- Java EE in Practice for Secure Online Voting at Scytl
- Cargo Tracker Java EE 7 Blue Prints Now Running on WebLogic
- Revamping the Security API in Java EE 8
- Some Interesting Real World CDI Usage Statistics
- Migrating from Java EE 5 to Java EE 7 at Segurnet Portugal
- HTTP/2 and Servlet 4 in Java EE 8
- EJB3 @Lock Annotation for CDI Beans
- Java EE @ Oredev
- Migrating from Tomcat to Java EE and TomEE at Dassault Systemes
- AngularBeans: Java EE 7/CDI Integration with AngularJS