By reza_rahman on Sep 18, 2013
The newly minted Nanjing JUG held their very first meeting on August 24th - and what a way to start!
As part of the Make the Future Java EE 7 Global Celebrations, they hosted a special all-day event (9:00 AM - 4:00 PM) focused on all things EE. The event was held at the Nanjing University and organized by the local Java community (with a bit of generous help in the background from Anissa Lam of the GlassFish team :-)). Amazingly, 40+ people attended the inaugural event and 20+ Java EE 7 T-shirts were given away. Below are the six sessions presented:
- Understanding Java EE 7 - Tang Yong
- JSR 343 (JMS 2.0) - Jie Wu
- Difference on JPA 2.x and JPA 1.0 Performance - FengJi
- Java Concurrency - Xiaoming He
- Java ClassLoader Read World Practice
- GlassFish community in China - Jeremy Lv
Good show Nanjing JUG and keep up the good work!