Tuesday Nov 20, 2012
A concurrency API for Java EE has been long awaited by the community. In fact, JSR 236 -- Concurrency Utilities for Java EE was started in 2003. The great news is that JSR 236 has been making serious headway just in time for Java EE 7! JSR 236 released it's Early Draft Review just a few days ago. You can read it and provide your feedback here as well as get involved.
Podcasts & Videos
- JavaOne CFP is Open - Your Invitation to Submit to the Java EE Track
- New book: "Web Development with Java and JSF"
- Forge Powered Java EE Rapid Application Development Comes to NetBeans!
- JMS 2.0 Revision A
- Java EE 8/Adopt-a-JSR Updates: Morocco JUG!
- Java EE Management API 2.0 (JSR 373) Spins Up
- Java EE Container Lifecycle
- Migrating a JSF Application from Spring to Java EE 7/CDI
- Java EE 7 Hands-on-Lab Updated for You to Use!
- Templating in the MVC JSR