Tuesday Nov 20, 2012
A concurrency API for Java EE has been long awaited by the community. In fact, JSR 236 -- Concurrency Utilities for Java EE was started in 2003. The great news is that JSR 236 has been making serious headway just in time for Java EE 7! JSR 236 released it's Early Draft Review just a few days ago. You can read it and provide your feedback here as well as get involved.
Podcasts & Videos
- 2015 Duke’s Choice Award Winners Announced
- WebLogic Now Java EE 7 Compatible!
- 2015 JCP Award Winners Announced
- Java EE @ Devoxx Belgium
- Java EE @ JavaOne 2015 - Day 4
- Java EE @ JavaOne 2015 - Day 3
- Java EE @ JavaOne 2015 - Day 2
- Java EE @ JavaOne 2015 - Day 1
- DZone Survey Shows JPA Dominates Java Persistence
- Developers Affirm Strong Support for Java EE 7 in DZone Survey