Wednesday Apr 08, 2009
Sunday Dec 23, 2007
Friday Oct 19, 2007
By tgardner on Oct 19, 2007
iBank has a number of clever features. My personal favorite thus far is the notion of a “Smart Account”. For Quicken users, this is something like generating a report, except that the “Smart Account” holds transactions (virtual transactions) from other accounts based on filters. Very much akin to “Smart Mailboxes” in Mail.app, “Smart Accounts” are most triumphant: the user does not have to generate a report, the “Smart Account” is up-to-date automatically.
Read this review of iBank.
I am sold on iBank. As a further note, neither myself nor Sun has any connection to IGG Software of which I am aware. iBank is just a superior product.
Sun, LDAP, SLAMD, DSLA, java, Struts, networking, chess, books, cooking, wine, and many other things.
- Link to 13,800,000 entry DS52p6 benchmark yields 17,000 searches per second on x4250
- SLAMD internals - functional
- Using an integer range field validator annotation (Struts2)
- Supported platforms for DS5.2p6 and DSEE6.3.1
- Upgrading OpenDS to 2.0.0 RC1 (in pictures)
- Directory Server Log Analyzer 0.0.3.3 released
- Directory Server Log Analyzer 0.0.3.2 released
- Directory Server Log Analyzer 0.0.3.1 released
- Mockup of new report page for Directory Server Log Analyzer 0.0.3.1
- Directory Server Log Analyzer 0.0.2.6 released
- /Cigars and the Man-Grill
- /Doctor Who
- /Star Trek