Thursday Feb 15, 2007
Tuesday Feb 06, 2007
Thursday Feb 01, 2007
By templedf on Feb 01, 2007
Microsoft has just admitted to an excellent new security flaw in Vista. Apparently, Vista's new speech recognition software enables the computer to give itself commands! Users have successfully had their Windoze machines tell themselves to delete files and then empty the trash. Nice! Now if we could just teach them how to reinstall themselves with OpenSolaris, we'd be in business.
- Full Speed Ahead
- Oracle Grid Engine: Changes for a Bright Future at Oracle
- JARYBA Achieves Oracle Validated Integration and Announces Support for Oracle Grid Engine With SmartSuspend v2.0
- NOLA Bound
- SWWM Seeks SWISV
- Hadoop Lab Now Available
- A Quick Update From the Experts at Oracle OpenWorld
- Grid Engine at Oracle Open World
- Not Dead Yet!
- Intro to Service Domain Manager