Friday Oct 03, 2008
By tdh on Oct 03, 2008
We had the first developer make a real push to the nfs41-gate on the OpenSolaris NFSv41 Project Repository.
Jim Wahlig had this to push:
[thud@adept nfs41-gate]> hg incoming comparing with ssh://firstname.lastname@example.org/hg/nfsv41/nfs41-gate searching for changes changeset: 7743:c672b1cb86be user: Thomas Haynes
date: Thu Oct 02 22:28:30 2008 -0500 summary: Added tag closedv1 for changeset 9fab48a31a4a changeset: 7744:763bfa203d1a tag: tip user: jwahlig@aus-build3 date: Fri Oct 03 11:52:59 2008 -0500 summary: fix stable storage on x86.
The only issue we encountered was that mail did not get accepted for the nfs41-discuss mailing list. I'll have to look at that.
You can also see above the tag I pushed for closedv1.
- Tulsa Labs
- IETF 77 in Anaheim
- The pain of updating a router versus a desktop
- chown(1) and username spaces under NFSv3 and NFSv4
- Using the 7000 BUI to document script generation
- args[ ] may not be referenced because probe description matches an unstable set of probes
- Investigating mountd
- Question: Why isn't a policy working?
- Beating my head against named on Fedora!