Friday Mar 28, 2014
Monday Mar 04, 2013
By Paula Speranza-Hadley on Mar 04, 2013
The Oracle Enterprise Taxation and Policy Management 2 Essentials exam is designed for individuals who possess a strong foundation and expertise in implementing and/or developing Oracle Enterprise Taxation and Policy Management 2 solutions.
This certification exam covers topics such as: Processing Registration Data, Processing Forms and Payments, Managing Overpayments and Collections, Managing Appeals, Audits and Bankruptcy Cases, Configuring ETPM Objects, Using OPA Rules.
Here is a link to a recording that will help you prepare for the exam:
Thursday Feb 28, 2013
Tuesday Oct 02, 2012
By MHundal on Oct 02, 2012
The OUAF Framework Session 3 is now available. This session covered the following topics:
1. UI Maps - the generation of display of UI Maps in the system based on the setup of the Business Object. Tips and tricks for generating the UI Map.
2. BPA Scripts - how scripts have changed using the different step types. Overview of the BPA Scripts.
3. Case Study - a small presentation of using the different options available when implementing requirements.
4. Revision Control - the options for revision control of configuration objects in ETPM.
You can stream the recording using the following link:
This blog is for our Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management customers, delivery partners, and even our fellow Oracle professionals, and is dedicated to all things Oracle Tax and Revenue Management. We will focus on support and implementation tips, announcements, and FAQs (frequently asked questions) for all of our Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management products. This include Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management (PSRM), Oracle Tax Analytics, and our Oracle PSRM Self Service and integration products.
- Link to blog post about the Angola PSRM v2.4 installation
- PSRM Conversion Tool Overview
- PSRM Attachments Overview
- Oracle PSRM v2.3.1 Performance Benchmark Reports Available
- Updated PSRM Training Information
- PSRM SS Technical Architecture Overview
- Evaluating and Meeting SLAs - Performance Requirement Guidelines
- Oracle PSRM v2.3.1 Performance Benchmark Data Sheet
- Oracle PSRM v2.3.1 Exadata Performance Benchmark Data Sheet
- Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management version 2.4.0 and 2.3.1 now support IE 9