By Rick Finley-Oracle on Oct 09, 2014
We are pleased to announce the General Availability release of Oracle PSRM Analytics v2.1. The release is now available for download on the Oracle Software Delivery Cloud.
The Oracle PSRM Analytics v2.1 release contains following new features:
- Payment Analytics, with tons of new KPIs, operational dashaboards, and compliance dashboards
- Financial Balance Sheet Analytics, using XBRL corporate balance sheet data
- Predictive Analytics, including support for
- Beneish M-Score, which predicts the propensity for fraud by scoring the likelihood that a business is manipulating their corporate balance sheet reporting
- Altman Z-score, which predicts the likelihood that a business will be bankrupt soon based on the corporate balance sheet reportings
- Re-branding form Oracle Tax Analytics (OTA) to the Public Sector Revenue Management brand
Please refer to the PSRM documentation library on the Oracle Technical Network for the product documentation associated with this release. The Release Notes document includes more details.
Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management Analytics is pre-built enterprise data warehouse solution for public sector authorities. The solution includes pre-built data model, pre-built analytical models, operational reports, KPIs, dashbaords, and metrics. PSRM Analytics includes everything you need to quickly stand up a data warehouse, just load the data it it works from day 1. The solution is flexible, extensible, and upgradeable, and built on world class Oracle BI technology. .