By Rick Finley-Oracle on Mar 04, 2016
The Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management team is pleased to announce the general availability of Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management Version 18.104.22.168. It is ready for customers and partners to download and install via the Oracle Software Delivery Cloud.
Key Features & Benefits:
Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management V22.214.171.124 is based on Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management V126.96.36.199 business functionality. Key features in this release include:
• Adoption of Oracle Alta User Interface (UI): The Oracle Alta UI is the new standard for Oracle Applications and Oracle Cloud-based services. The new user interface enables a strikingly modern, simpler and more engaging experience to address customers’ increased user interface expectations.
• Browser Support Options: Support for Internet Explorer in native mode and Mozilla Firefox.
• Full Java Release: Take advantage of the world’s top programming language and leverage additional Java Platform Enterprise Edition features that were previously not accessible with COBOL. COBOL has been removed from the technology stack and is no longer supported, including customer extensions.
• Adoption of Oracle Utilities Application Framework Version 4.3: Further alignment with Oracle’s technology roadmap including support for 12c and the latest technology platforms.
• Product Documentation can be found on the Public Sector Revenue Management Page on the OTN.
• Navigate to Oracle Software Delivery Cloud and sign in.
• Search for Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management Foundation.
• Select the platform, e.g. Oracle Solaris on SPARC (64-bit) and hit Continue.
• Agree to the standard terms and conditions for download.
• Select the required Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management media pack.
• Download the required components.
Software Installation and Product Documentation:
The complete set of installation and product documentation is also available for Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management V188.8.131.52 with the product download.
We would like to thank our Product Development group whose hard work, long hours and dedication has made this release possible. Their efforts are greatly appreciated.
For questions related to the release, please contact the PSRM product management team