Thursday Oct 18, 2012
Tuesday Apr 17, 2012
By MHundal on Apr 17, 2012
The Oracle Utilities Software Development Kit is used for customers on the Oracle Utilities Application Framework version based products - including Oracle Enterprise Taxation and Policy Management (ETPM). The SDK Developer training documentation helps with the customization and creating pieces within various layers of the application.
The SDK and documentation is available by logging into Oracle Support (support.oracle.com) by following this SDK Documentation Link or by searching for “Oracle Utilities Framework Products Software Development Kit” in Oracle Support.
Please note, you will also need to download the appropriate patches listed in the support documentation based on the version of the framework being used by ETPM.
This blog is for our Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management customers, delivery partners, and even our fellow Oracle professionals, and is dedicated to all things Oracle Tax and Revenue Management. We will focus on support and implementation tips, announcements, and FAQs (frequently asked questions) for all of our Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management products. This include Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management (PSRM), Oracle Tax Analytics, and our Oracle PSRM Self Service and integration products.
- PSRM SS Technical Architecture Overview
- Evaluating and Meeting SLAs - Performance Requirement Guidelines
- Oracle PSRM v2.3.1 Performance Benchmark Data Sheet
- Oracle PSRM v2.3.1 Exadata Performance Benchmark Data Sheet
- Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management version 2.4.0 and 2.3.1 now support IE 9
- Oracle Tax Analytics v184.108.40.206 Portuguese UI - AVAILABLE NOW
- Oracle PSRM v2.4 Features & Functions and Datasheet Collateral Available
- Designing New Processes - Process Flow or Custom MO?
- PSRM Frequently Asked Questions
- Oracle PSRM v2.4 documentation is now available on oracle.com!