Thursday Oct 18, 2012
Tuesday Apr 17, 2012
By MHundal on Apr 17, 2012
The Oracle Utilities Software Development Kit is used for customers on the Oracle Utilities Application Framework version based products - including Oracle Enterprise Taxation and Policy Management (ETPM). The SDK Developer training documentation helps with the customization and creating pieces within various layers of the application.
The SDK and documentation is available by logging into Oracle Support (support.oracle.com) by following this SDK Documentation Link or by searching for “Oracle Utilities Framework Products Software Development Kit” in Oracle Support.
Please note, you will also need to download the appropriate patches listed in the support documentation based on the version of the framework being used by ETPM.
This blog is for our Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management customers, delivery partners, and even our fellow Oracle professionals, and is dedicated to all things Oracle Tax and Revenue Management. We will focus on support and implementation tips, announcements, and FAQs (frequently asked questions) for all of our Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management products. This include Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management (PSRM), Oracle Tax Analytics, and our Oracle PSRM Self Service and integration products.
- The Altman Z-score and Bennish M Score in PSRM Analytics
- PSRM Analytics v2.1 Datasheet now available
- PSRM v2.4.0 Installation Walkthrough for Linux
- Oracle PSRM Fundamentals recordings now available on the PSRM Training YouTube channel
- Oracle PSRM Self Service v1.1 Service Pack 1 demonstration database is now available
- Oracle PSRM v2.4.0 Batch Benchmark Data Sheet
- Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management Analytics v2.1 is now Generally Available!!!
- Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management Self Service V184.108.40.206.0 (Service Pack 1 ) is now Generally Available!
- Oracle PSRM Forms Configuration training now available on YouTube
- Press Release for Ohio STARS