Thursday Jan 30, 2014
By Paula Speranza-Hadley on Jan 30, 2014
Monday Dec 02, 2013
By Wes Curtis-Oracle on Dec 02, 2013
The most recent release of Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management, v2.4, includes a number of new features that expand the base product's coverage of features for customers that manage a wide variety of revenue types. These features include:
- Asset and Valuation record maintenance
- Asset Billing using new configurable Calculation Engine
- Centralized Address Repository
- Production Controls
- Entity Correction
This blog is for our Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management customers, delivery partners, and even our fellow Oracle professionals, and is dedicated to all things Oracle Tax and Revenue Management. We will focus on support and implementation tips, announcements, and FAQs (frequently asked questions) for all of our Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management products. This include Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management (PSRM), Oracle Tax Analytics, and our Oracle PSRM Self Service and integration products.
- Oracle PSRM java SDK recordings now available on the PSRM Training YouTube channel
- Using Notepad++ as a visual XML editor for PSRM config tools
- The Altman Z-score and Bennish M Score in PSRM Analytics
- PSRM Analytics v2.1 Datasheet now available
- PSRM v2.4.0 Installation Walkthrough for Linux
- Oracle PSRM Fundamentals recordings now available on the PSRM Training YouTube channel
- Oracle PSRM Self Service v1.1 Service Pack 1 demonstration database is now available
- Oracle PSRM v2.4.0 Batch Benchmark Data Sheet
- Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management Analytics v2.1 is now Generally Available!!!
- Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management Self Service V22.214.171.124.0 (Service Pack 1 ) is now Generally Available!