How to find the End of Support dates for your version of ETPM
By Rick Finley-Oracle on Mar 07, 2012
It's important to know the End of Support date for your version of ETPM, so you can plan upgrades in a timely manner. The following will explain how to find the end of support dates for all Generally available versions of ETPM.
- Navigate to the Oracle Lifetime Support Page: http://www.oracle.com/us/support/lifetime-support/index.html
- Review the different types of Support offered, such as Premier, Extended, and Sustaining. Please note, Extended Support is offered on a case by case basis.
- Select the Lifetime Support Policy: Software Brochures link. This as a link to the list of support brochures published for each type of Oracle product. New versions are usually published each month.
- Select the current version of the Lifetime Support Policy for Oracle Applications.
- Search the PDF for the word "taxation", which is usually the fastest way to find the section with ETPM support dates.