How to find the End of Support dates for your version of ETPM
By Rick Finley on Mar 07, 2012
It's important to know the End of Support date for your version of ETPM, so you can plan upgrades in a timely manner. The following will explain how to find the end of support dates for all Generally available versions of ETPM.
- Navigate to the Oracle Lifetime Support Page: http://www.oracle.com/us/support/lifetime-support/index.html
- Review the different types of Support offered, such as Premier, Extended, and Sustaining. Please note, Extended Support is offered on a case by case basis.
- Select the Lifetime Support Policy: Software Brochures link. This as a link to the list of support brochures published for each type of Oracle product. New versions are usually published each month.
- Select the current version of the Lifetime Support Policy for Oracle Applications.
- Search the PDF for the word "taxation", which is usually the fastest way to find the section with ETPM support dates.