ETPM Forms Accelerator
By MHundal on Jun 18, 2012
The ETPM Forms Accelerator provides a template that can be used to enter data related to Registration and Tax Forms. The Forms Accelerator includes a worksheet for each portion related to forms development (Form Type, Form Section, Form Lines and Form Rules). The Forms Accelerator provides the details that must be defined in ETPM. This allows for taking an existing form and translating the details of that form into the spreadsheet. The spreadsheet can then be used to define the details in the system. In addition, each of the items to be defined is explained it detail - what the field expects and based on the input, how it impacts the field and form definition.
This is a living document - as there is feedback provided, the document will be updated. The goal of this accelerator is to be an aide in the Forms Development process. We encourage feedback to help improve the document. The document is for ETPM 2.3.1. Implementations using older version of ETPM will find that some of the field definition options may not exist their current system.
The spreadsheet attached contains the following Worksheets:
- Instructions: High-level overview for the different worksheets provided.
- Form Type: The fields to be populated when defining the Form Type for a Registration or Tax Form
- Form Section: The fields to be populated when creating a Form Section. The number of sections will differ based on the the form being implemented.
- Form Lines: The fields to be populated when creating different Form Lines. The number of lines per section will differ based on the form being implemented.
- Form Rules: Based on the form, allows for documenting the Form Rules to be configured based on form instructions and Form Lines.
Right click on the link and select the "Save Link As" option.
Please provide feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You feedback is encouraged and appreciated.