Thursday Jan 30, 2014
By Paula Speranza-Hadley on Jan 30, 2014
Wednesday Jan 08, 2014
By Paula Speranza-Hadley on Jan 08, 2014
Just a quick note to current PSRM implementers and customers: We have added support for IE 9 in compatibility mode for PSRM 2.4.0 and ETPM 2.3.1.
ETPM 2.3.1 and PSRM 2.4.0 currenlty support IE 7 and 8 in native mode and IE 9 in compatibility mode.
Thursday Jan 02, 2014
By OTA Product Manger on Jan 02, 2014
We are pleased to announce the general availability of Oracle Tax Analytics v126.96.36.199 UI Portuguese.
Language Patch Download:
To download the Portuguese language pack please log in to My Oracle Support https://support.oracle.com/CSP/ui/flash.html.
Select the 'Patches and Updates' tab
Type in the Patch number: 17968649
Click the Patch number
Download using the yellow download button on the right hand side
This blog is for our Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management customers, delivery partners, and even our fellow Oracle professionals, and is dedicated to all things Oracle Tax and Revenue Management. We will focus on support and implementation tips, announcements, and FAQs (frequently asked questions) for all of our Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management products. This include Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management (PSRM), Oracle Tax Analytics, and our Oracle PSRM Self Service and integration products.
- The Altman Z-score and Bennish M Score in PSRM Analytics
- PSRM Analytics v2.1 Datasheet now available
- PSRM v2.4.0 Installation Walkthrough for Linux
- Oracle PSRM Fundamentals recordings now available on the PSRM Training YouTube channel
- Oracle PSRM Self Service v1.1 Service Pack 1 demonstration database is now available
- Oracle PSRM v2.4.0 Batch Benchmark Data Sheet
- Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management Analytics v2.1 is now Generally Available!!!
- Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management Self Service V188.8.131.52.0 (Service Pack 1 ) is now Generally Available!
- Oracle PSRM Forms Configuration training now available on YouTube
- Press Release for Ohio STARS