Thursday Jan 30, 2014
By Paula Speranza-Hadley on Jan 30, 2014
Wednesday Jan 08, 2014
By Paula Speranza-Hadley on Jan 08, 2014
Just a quick note to current PSRM implementers and customers: We have added support for IE 9 in compatibility mode for PSRM 2.4.0 and ETPM 2.3.1.
ETPM 2.3.1 and PSRM 2.4.0 currenlty support IE 7 and 8 in native mode and IE 9 in compatibility mode.
Thursday Jan 02, 2014
By OTA Product Manger on Jan 02, 2014
We are pleased to announce the general availability of Oracle Tax Analytics v126.96.36.199 UI Portuguese.
Language Patch Download:
To download the Portuguese language pack please log in to My Oracle Support https://support.oracle.com/CSP/ui/flash.html.
Select the 'Patches and Updates' tab
Type in the Patch number: 17968649
Click the Patch number
Download using the yellow download button on the right hand side
This blog is for our Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management customers, delivery partners, and even our fellow Oracle professionals, and is dedicated to all things Oracle Tax and Revenue Management. We will focus on support and implementation tips, announcements, and FAQs (frequently asked questions) for all of our Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management products. This include Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management (PSRM), Oracle Tax Analytics, and our Oracle PSRM Self Service and integration products.
- Lesotho Revenue Authority exceeds collections targets by 13%
- New PSRM v188.8.131.52.0 Consolidated Virtual Machine Now Available
- Now Available Announcement: Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management V184.108.40.206
- Updated PSRM Sizing Materials Available
- Announcement: Oracle PSRM v2.4 Service Pack 2 is now Generally Available
- Supporting Multiple Parallel PSRM Development Teams
- New Consolidated PSRM Demo Virtual Machine Now Available!
- Oracle PSRM java SDK recordings now available on the PSRM Training YouTube channel
- Using Notepad++ as a visual XML editor for PSRM config tools
- The Altman Z-score and Bennish M Score in PSRM Analytics