Thursday Sep 19, 2013
This blog is for our Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management customers, delivery partners, and even our fellow Oracle professionals, and is dedicated to all things Oracle Tax and Revenue Management. We will focus on support and implementation tips, announcements, and FAQs (frequently asked questions) for all of our Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management products. This include Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management (PSRM), Oracle Tax Analytics, and our Oracle PSRM Self Service and integration products.
- PSRM SS Technical Architecture Overview
- Evaluating and Meeting SLAs - Performance Requirement Guidelines
- Oracle PSRM v2.3.1 Performance Benchmark Data Sheet
- Oracle PSRM v2.3.1 Exadata Performance Benchmark Data Sheet
- Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management version 2.4.0 and 2.3.1 now support IE 9
- Oracle Tax Analytics v220.127.116.11 Portuguese UI - AVAILABLE NOW
- Oracle PSRM v2.4 Features & Functions and Datasheet Collateral Available
- Designing New Processes - Process Flow or Custom MO?
- PSRM Frequently Asked Questions
- Oracle PSRM v2.4 documentation is now available on oracle.com!