Wednesday Jan 23, 2013
Thursday Jan 03, 2013
This blog is for our Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management customers, delivery partners, and even our fellow Oracle professionals, and is dedicated to all things Oracle Tax and Revenue Management. We will focus on support and implementation tips, announcements, and FAQs (frequently asked questions) for all of our Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management products. This include Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management (PSRM), Oracle Tax Analytics, and our Oracle PSRM Self Service and integration products.
- The Altman Z-score and Bennish M Score in PSRM Analytics
- PSRM Analytics v2.1 Datasheet now available
- PSRM v2.4.0 Installation Walkthrough for Linux
- Oracle PSRM Fundamentals recordings now available on the PSRM Training YouTube channel
- Oracle PSRM Self Service v1.1 Service Pack 1 demonstration database is now available
- Oracle PSRM v2.4.0 Batch Benchmark Data Sheet
- Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management Analytics v2.1 is now Generally Available!!!
- Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management Self Service V188.8.131.52.0 (Service Pack 1 ) is now Generally Available!
- Oracle PSRM Forms Configuration training now available on YouTube
- Press Release for Ohio STARS