This blog is for our Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management customers, delivery partners, and even our fellow Oracle professionals, and is dedicated to all things Oracle Tax and Revenue Management. We will focus on support and implementation tips, announcements, and FAQs (frequently asked questions) for all of our Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management products. This include Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management (PSRM), Oracle Tax Analytics, and our Oracle PSRM Self Service and integration products.
- Lesotho Revenue Authority exceeds collections targets by 13%
- New PSRM v126.96.36.199.0 Consolidated Virtual Machine Now Available
- Now Available Announcement: Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management V188.8.131.52
- Updated PSRM Sizing Materials Available
- Announcement: Oracle PSRM v2.4 Service Pack 2 is now Generally Available
- Supporting Multiple Parallel PSRM Development Teams
- New Consolidated PSRM Demo Virtual Machine Now Available!
- Oracle PSRM java SDK recordings now available on the PSRM Training YouTube channel
- Using Notepad++ as a visual XML editor for PSRM config tools
- The Altman Z-score and Bennish M Score in PSRM Analytics