This blog is for our Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management customers, delivery partners, and even our fellow Oracle professionals, and is dedicated to all things Oracle Tax and Revenue Management. We will focus on support and implementation tips, announcements, and FAQs (frequently asked questions) for all of our Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management products. This include Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management (PSRM), Oracle Tax Analytics, and our Oracle PSRM Self Service and integration products.
- PSRM 2.5.0 Arabic Language Pack
- PSRM Integration with a generic Self Service Layer
- Generating Correspondance in PSRM using BI Publisher
- Upgrades from previous PSRM/ETPM versions to PSRM 2.5.
- Oracle PSRM support for Oracle PaaS (Platform as a Service)
- New PSRM v2.5 Consolidated Virtual Machine Now Available
- Lesotho Revenue Authority exceeds collections targets by 13%
- New PSRM v18.104.22.168.0 Consolidated Virtual Machine Now Available
- Now Available Announcement: Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management V22.214.171.124
- Updated PSRM Sizing Materials Available