By Wes Curtis-Oracle on Sep 12, 2014
Oracle PSRM 2.4.0 Service Pack 1 (22.214.171.124.0) is now available for download on My Oracle Support. This Service Pack release includes a variety of new and enhanced features, including:
- Integration with Oracle PSRM Self Service 126.96.36.199.0
- Form User Interface Performance Improvements
- New Form Rules for Overpayment and Customer Contact Creation
- Payment Upload Enhancements
- Auto Pay Enhancements
- New Bank Event object for use in Direct Deposit processing
- Support for Suppressing Letters (Customer Contacts)
- Configuration Migration Assistant Migration Plans and Requests
- SEPA Direct Debit Enhancements
Please refer to the Oracle Technical Network for the product documentation associated with this release. The Release Notes document includes more details on these and other enhancements
See My Oracle Support Patch 18167511: Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management 188.8.131.52.0 (Service Pack 1) for the download file including product documentation and installation documents.
Please note: Standard Oracle support policies provide support for previous Service Packs (4th digit release) for three months after the release of a new Service Pack. The release of Oracle PSRM 184.108.40.206.0 means that we will continue to support patches on Oracle PSRM 220.127.116.11.0 for the next three months. Projects using Oracle PSRM 18.104.22.168.0 must start planning to move to PSRM 22.214.171.124.0. during this time to avoid support impacts.