or twice a year the Exadata Special Interest Group (SIG) holds a
virtual (web) conference. This falls virtual conference will be held
Tuesday, November 8, and Wednesday, November 9.
During this conference, topics include:
- Compute and Data Management
- Database In-Memory Best Practices
- Database In-Memory Case Study
- Exadata Case Study
- Exadata Cloud Service Use Cases
- Oracle Maximum Availability Architecture for Cloud
- Exadata Software Deep Dive
Session information can be found at the Exadata Virtual Conference Agenda
– scroll down to the Virtual Conference Section on this page.
Please register at Exadata Virtual Conference Registration page.