By Richmiller-Oracle on Feb 09, 2010
We are working on patch recommendation improvements and support for other features concerning patching of EBS/Fusion and the use of Enterprise Manager. We completed the survey, over 450 customers responded. We will look at sharing back some of the key findings with the community. You might have some insight to further our understanding of you, our customers. Thanks so much!
We are incorporating the latest patches pages (aka, "Quick Links") into the new My Oracle Support user interface. The Quick Links pages contain the latest patchsets/packs for E-Business Suite and Oracle Server/Tools products. You can get to this page from your Patches and Updates tab in My Oracle Support, and clicking on the "Latest" links in the "Patching Quick Links" region. (as shown below). We want to make it better, if you think it could be improved.
This is ONLY to discuss the "Latest" Patch PAGES as shown below, NOT for the first region called "Patching Quick Links".
Copy and paste these questions into a comment for this blog entry and use them as a guide to give us feedback. Feel free to forward to others on your team for their input. We are listening!
1) How often do you use the Quick Links page (daily, weekly, monthly, rarely)?
2) Do Quick Links help you do you job? Do you still need to add or refine the search after clicking a Quick Link?
3) Could you briefly describe your last visit and use of these pages? Is there something it should be doing, but it doesn't?
4) How many different products on a Quick Links page do you ever use (i.e., do you ignore most of them and find yourself using the same 3 or 4 all of the time)?
5) Other feedback, or questions.
Please note: We understand that you may have other feedback concerning My Oracle Support, but please focus your comments on THIS post to Quick Links.
Thank you, Ajay and Richard