Mobile My Oracle Support 6.3 Release is live!
By Jansyss-Oracle on Oct 15, 2012
We have released Mobile My Oracle Support 6.3 last Saturday (13-Oct-2012), including 10 enhancements and almost 40 bug fixes.
Mobile My Oracle Support is My Oracle Support's webapplication optimized for mobile devices to manage your Service Requests, your On Demand Requests for Change (RFCs), search over Support's Knowledge Base, Bug database or Sun System Handbook, and to manage your pending user requests (CUA). You can find the application at http://support.oracle.mobi or get redirected from http://support.oracle.com when using a mobile device.
- Several UI optimizations in different screens.
Service Request Area
- Show the platinum icon for Platinum SRs and the restore status for Platinum Sev 1s.
- Email send with Share functionality now contains links to Mobile MOS and Full Site.
Knowledge Management Area
- Ability in Advanced Search to search the Sun System Handbook (cfr. screenshot below)
- Better rendering of the KB documents to avoid where possible horizontal scrolling.
Don't hesitate to share your feedback and comments or even requests.