Mobile Clients for My Oracle Support
By RichMiller-Oracle on Sep 30, 2011
Mobile Access to My Oracle Support... Options
Thank you for your interest in mobile! We appreciate your business, and very much want to provide you access to what you need and when you need it.
The My Oracle Support provides three options for access.
- Point any modern browser (on a phone or not!) to https://support.oracle.mobi
- Download a Native App on your platform (Hint: "Support" is on page two of the main screen in Version 2.0. ;-<)
- Apple iPhone Version 2.0.11 (the app is called "Oracle") - Visit the Apple Store
- Android -(Version 1.3.5 opens Support via link on top toolbar, swipe all the way to the left) View available app in the Android Store
- Blackberry and others - investigating. Learn More...
- Use your high-resolution tablet to https://support.oracle.mobi - the ipad is not yet supported on the main sites.
Resources you might find useful
Read about our plans for the product, but as of right now the app is focused on viewing and updating customer's technical service requests. More to come later and where we plan to be at OpenWorld 2012. Read on...
Our Frequently Asked Questions serves as the help for mobile.
Here is the iPhone App... Once in the app you go to "Support" and then you can sign in. We are working on fixing the "double" back arrow model. (FIXED 2.0.11 is in the apple store). In addition the SR number looks like a phone number to the app. (also FIXED!)
Here is the browser solution. We recommend using the "Back" button in our application, it will work faster and easier than using the Browsers back button at the bottom of the page.